- Medical histories, annual physical examinations, and blood chemistry analyses.
- Routine drug testing and medical treatment planning for the abuse of alcohol and non-opioid drugs.
- Diagnosis of and referral to other healthcare matters where applicable.
- Testing, treatment / counseling, and education for TB and HIV/AIDS.
- Health awareness, wellness, and nutrition education.
Social and Human Services
- Assessment and individual treatment planning to address psychosocial, substance abuse, and life needs.
- Crisis intervention, supportive counseling, group and family therapy, drug relapse prevention, cultural and gender sensitive support groups, and life skills training.
- Assistance in accessing applicable entitlements, legal advice, financial support, and stable housing.
- Therapeutic community and twelve-step fellowship approaches in confronting alcoholism and abuse of non-opiate substances.
Mental Health Services
- Assessments to identify mental health problems.
- Coordinating the use of other mental health medications for patients (with the patient’s non-BHG physician).
- Linkages with resources and colleagues in the mental health community.
Educational and Vocational Services
- Diagnostic skills testing, education/equivalency assistance.
- Help with job finding skills, resume preparation, and patient referrals to training and job placement programs.
Assistance for Children and Families
- Family counseling and parenting education.
- Services to children of patients through “Children of Substance Abusers” (COSA) projects.
- Enhancement of healthy pregnancy outcomes for methadone treated patients.
- HIV counseling, prevention, and risk-reduction education.
- Support groups for persons who are HIV-positive.
- Liaison and advocacy with other agencies involved in delivering health, mental health, housing, and legal services to persons with HIV or AIDS.
If you or someone you know may be struggling with opioid dependence, give us call today: 844.535.7291