Our Company | Opioid Addiction Treatment Services
- Behavioral Health Group (BHG) is a leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services.
- Founded in 2006
- More than 39 Treatment Centers in 10 states
- Our treatment centers provide pharmacotherapeutic maintenance and opioid detoxification services in a conventional outpatient setting.
- We are accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
Purpose and Values
At BHG, we provide evidence-based, team-delivered, medication-assisted treatment of opioid dependence that allows each patient to work toward achieving his or her best level of functioning in the community.
Quality care is our top priority. We pride ourselves on treating individuals according to best practice, with dignity and respect, and with an active interest in their lives. We relentlessly measure ourselves against a wide array of outcomes-based metrics, because everything we do – from the quality of our patient-counselor relationships, to the effectiveness of our treatment teams, to simply being cheerful in the routine course of operations – matters when it comes to results. We take nothing for granted.
We operate according to these core values:
- Character: honesty, fairness and integrity
- Enthusiasm: vigorous commitment to everything we do
- Compassion: unwavering, disciplined support for the patient
- Teamwork: shared leadership and rewards
- Perseverance: diligence and hard work
We expect our patients, our communities, and our stakeholders across the United States to hold us accountable to these values.
What We Do
Behavioral Health Group (BHG) is a leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. Our treatment centers provide pharmacotherapeutic maintenance and detoxification services in a conventional outpatient setting. With locations in Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas, BHG provides a critical service to thousands of individuals and their communities across the country.
BHG’s Patient-Centered Treatment program uses a two-pronged approach to address the medical and behavioral aspects of opioid addiction. First we provide Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) using Methadone or Buprenorphine (aka: Suboxone) to address a patient’s physical dependence on Opioids. Second, we provide team-based Behavioral Counseling to address a patient’s psychological dependence on Opioids.
Our Medical Mission is to empower our patients to realize their best level of functioning in the community. We achieve this outcome by using medication assisted treatment at the lowest possible medication dosage to control the medical and behavioral signs of opioid addiction.