Career Development | Opioid Addiction Treatment Services
Learning Programs at BHG
At BHG, our team members never stop learning. As a matter of fact, a significant portion of our culture is focused on professional and personal development. Team members can expect a variety of training and development programs to increase skills in their current role and develop leadership skills that can make a significant impact on their career.
The training we provide includes:
- A comprehensive onboarding program for new team members
- Medical and Clinical Skills and Compliance
- Leadership and Management Development
- Personal and Productivity Skills
- Continuing Education Hours (CEs) *
Career Development Programs
At BHG, we believe in investing in our team members and promoting from within; after all, our team members are our most valuable assets. To nurture and promote team members, BHG provides mentor programs, personal encouragement, and training opportunities for all team members. For our high potential team members, we also provide management development and leadership development programs to prepare team members to become leaders.
* BHG is recognized as a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, administered by NAADAC, The Association for Addiction Professionals.